Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

It Must Be Love!

Thomas has been mentioning a certain girl in his class quite often over the past couple of weeks. Her name is Ally and she is a really cute girl.  I made note of it in our teacher/parent notebook and his teacher confirmed that there is something going on between Thomas and Ally.  Ally has been giving Thomas drawings and art projects and I guess they play together at all three recesses.  I asked Thomas if Ally is his girlfriend and of course, he said, "No, we're just friends!" so I asked him what makes her such a good friend to play with and this was his reply:


"We're like the same people. We have the same food in our lunch boxes, we both have a Wii at home and we have three of the same Wii games."

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young love how wonderful. I remember yours. I am so glad the mess with Jackson is over so Thomas can have a new friend. I remember that Thomas's best friend at home was also a girl. He loved playing with Alison. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom