Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

On Call: The Tooth Fairy

Thomas has been complaining this week about having a sore tooth.  I told him he probably has a loose tooth.  He has been excited because at least a third of his Primary (school) classmates have lost a tooth, so obviously, it is chattered about regularly.  Tonight he was complaining again about his sore tooth and I convinced him to let me check for a loose tooth.  Sure enough! One of his bottom front teeth is loose.  Not super loose, not ready to come out tomorrow loose, but loose all the same.  I told Thomas he needs to keep wiggling it and soon it will be really sore and he will want it out so bad that he won't be all that scared and THEN the Tooth Fairy will come to our house!


Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Alison said...

That is so exciting. We love the tooth fairy in our house!!! Its just another mark in proving that they are getting OLDER.

Anonymous said...

If Thomas is a little scared about losing his tooth...

Anonymous said...

Emily, if it turns out it's up to you to help it along good luck. I don't really see James as a tooth puller. That was my dad's job and of course it was all mine with you guys. Now that should explain the pliers I can say it came from Grandpa Delmas. I didn't like it. I think the real tooth fairy puller should get a big prize. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom