Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Alive...This is a Random Post

We went on a 3-day trip to Nuremberg, Germany over Memorial Day weekend. Since returning home, I have been busy unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning and setting aside piles of clothes to go to the States with us. As a side note: I've re-thought my packing strategy. I'm going to try to only pack 10 outfits or at least 10 shirts for everyone. I know I'm going to buy a lot while we're there and you know how it is, once you have new stuff you don't want to wear the old stuff! My mom arrives in the morning...Thomas has two more days of preschool. One more soccer game. His practice tonight got cancelled due to a "family emergency" that the coach is dealing with. I hope it's nothing too serious but it couldn't have come at a better time for me! I have lots of pictures to post from our trip but no time to sit down and do it now.

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were coming here!! I miss you tons. Have a great trip to Utah.

Alison said...

Smart idea...maybe I should do that. I am getting worried. My luck though I wouldn't find cute clothes, then what would I do? You said something about no boosters on the plane...did I catch that right?

Jeannie said...

Lately I have heard of people buying the bags that you suck all the air out of.. I can't remember what they are called, but anyway they get those and pack all their clothes and suck the air out and it is about 1/4 of the size that you started with. Just a thought. Have a safe trip.

sues2u2 said...

Have a safe trip! I'll think of you eating fried bean burritos to your hearts content. Oh & fry sauce. How I miss them already!

Anonymous said...

Got your cute card! Sounds like you've been so busy!