Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Never Be Too Quick to Judge!

This morning, I was upstairs just getting out of the bathtub when I heard a child crying outside. The temps are warm enough that I have all the windows open and fans in each room buzzing along...but I could hear this child outside at the park crying. And he/she kept crying and I thought to myself, "What kind of mother would just let their child cry like that?" "He/she is really crying and I don't hear anyone trying to console that poor kid!"

And that's when I realized over all the fan buzz...it was poor little Toby crying downstairs!

Oops!

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Felicity said...

That's happened to me too. I'm sure the entire neighborhood heard Sam crying, but b/c of some quirk in the house, I couldn't downstairs. I felt awful.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is something that would have happened to me!!
mlk