Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My New Diaper Bag!


The Pottery Barn Baby/Pottery Barn Kids catalog arrived sometime last week. On the cover was the cutest navy polka dot diaper bag...I thought it was the cutest until I turned the page and saw that it came in chocolate! I thought about it for a few days and then I decided that I really needed it. After all, my current diaper bag (also chocolate) has seen it's better day and I will be carrying a diaper bag for at least another two years! So, I got online and ordered it (and of course, had it monogrammed with my initials with blue thread--what else?) and had it sent to my mom's with specific orders that she is to bring it with her when she flies here next week. Wouldn't you know it...it already arrived at her house! That was incredibly fast...maybe I should have had it sent here...but sometimes things take a super long time to arrive here...especially when you really want them! I can't wait to see if it's as cute "in person" as it is on paper and the computer screen!


Until later,


Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the Fall's version of this bag and have loved it to death. It has been a good bag for me. I have actually changed over to another since but this bag really got a work out with all the cr#$ that I put in it and the number of sippy spills and such. Really good bag, classic and cute,. Can't say enough good things about them.

Alison said...

I want one...I'm going to Pottery Barn's website next!!