Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, September 5, 2008

Eew!

More and more, I am convinced that Toby is as cute as he is because he is so naughty. Not because his naughtiness makes him cute, but it's nature's or God's way of protecting Toby. If he wasn't so darn cute, all the naughty things that just seem to come naturally to him (he's not trying) would be really hard to handle. This morning he had yet another naughty incident:

We dropped Thomas off at school and came home. As you know, we live right next to a park. Toby often times wants to go to the park when we get back from dropping Thomas off at school. He LOVES to play in the sand! However, it has been raining for a few days and is raining right now, so going to the park isn't the best idea.

I carried him in the house, while he motioned and "told" me that he really wanted to go to the park.

Then, I came downstairs to check my email as I often do. Most of the time I carry the laptop upstairs and do my "work" at the kitchen table. Today, I was lazy so I stayed downstairs and let Toby come with me.

Next thing I know, he is throwing "sand" at the cat! Oh, no, that can only mean one thing: he's playing in the kitty litter! Gross! Gross! Gross!

The downstairs needed a good vacuuming anyway.

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little monkey. It's a good thing Thomas was the boy he was or there might not have been Toby. I can guarantee you Toby is as the old saying goes "he going to give you a run for you money" He cute and so Curious George. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!