Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Broken Glass...

Today, I hurried up and fed Toby a late lunch (I got my eyes checked today, and my neighbor watched him while I did that, so his meal was a little late) and then we had to get out the door to pick up Thomas from school. I was cleaning up, took one load of things to the kitchen, and came back into the dining room to find Toby holding an empty baby food jar (he still eats a couple jars after eating the grown up food). Now the thing with Toby is, if he has something that he's not supposed to and he realizes it and gets caught, he throws it. So, I tried to trick him into thinking he wasn't doing anything wrong...yeah, it didn't work...he chucked the jar and it hit the tile floor and broke into a hundred pieces! He got a smack on the bottom and a time-out, neither bothered him, of course. I cleaned up the mess and went on our way!

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: