Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, September 5, 2008

The PERFECT Halloween Costume for Toby!


Although Halloween is almost two months away, I have been keeping my eye on Old Navy's website, because I think they have cute costumes that are also affordable. I have been "eye-ing" this costume, and almost ordered it yesterday, I'm glad I didn't because today it went on sale! You better believe that costume is ordered now! I know how Old Navy works, once those costumes are marked down they go so fast! It was a toss-up between the skunk and the monkey but in the end the skunk won out. Now I will wait 3-4 weeks, for that and some other necessities to arrive, but I think I ordered everything in time, before it gets too cold (new coats for the boys--Toby doesn't get a hand-me-down coat because I can't find it!).

Until later,

Emily

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only hope he will wear it. Sometimes our great plans don't work with their thoughts. I can't wait to see the pictures. What is Thomas going to be? Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

I didn't realize that old navy carried that kind of thing. Great! One more place that I can happily shop online @!

Toby sounds like an adorable child! he, he, he! Seriously, what would you do w/o all of his "cuteness"? lol & he, he, he!

Sarah said...

I LOVE Old Navys costumes!! I always get Ashlyns there. She was a super cute ladybug last year. I actually bought hers already this year at The childrens Place. I love that place too:)

Emily Snow said...

Sues--Unfortunately, Old Navy only carries up to 5T...so it won't help you in the Halloween department unless your sending someone a gift.

Mom--This also makes it much harder for me to figure out what Thomas is going to be. We asked him already and he simply replied that he wants to be the blue Thomas train, again, which would be three years in a row. I think we have him talked into being a pirate but he says he doesn't want to wear the patch.

Anonymous said...

Emily IF you can talk him into it, I am sure a pirate without a patch would work. Besides it would be safer. Have him wear the patch for pictures and then take it off so he can walk and not fall down. Hug the boys and take care.
Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought the monkey suit would be perfect for him...but he is a little stinker too
love ya
mlk

Anonymous said...

Seriously you and I think alot alike! I was thinking the same thing for Colten--but funny thing is that I found a monkey costume at the "multiples" sale that they had last weekend and bought it. It is pretty cute. Figure that it was close enough to the truth if you know what I mean...sounds like our boys would be good buddies! (AND full of mischief together!) :)
Happy night to you!