Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Crush

We think Thomas has his first crush. Last night, over dinner, he announced that there is this girl, she's not in his class, but her name is Lyra (rhymes with Tyra). We asked Thomas if he plays with her and he smiled and said, "no!". As the conversation went on, we think she's in the other Primary class.

Today, he's mentioned her name three other times, for no apparent reason.

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet. I remember some little girl wrote her first crush's name on a post on the front porch. I think you were in Kindergarten too. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

Awww. H is still crushing on a boy from school & church who moved recently. She says she's going to marry him. I like Thomas's version better!

Emily Snow said...

No, I was in 1st grade and he was my second crush!

Anonymous said...

Who's name did you write on the post? And if he was your second then who was your first?

Emily Snow said...

Brandon Barlow was my second crush, who I carved his name in my mom's post.

Adam Johnson was my kindergarten crush.