Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Norwegian Souvenirs

James returned home late last night from a work trip to Norway. He brought the kids home these souvenirs and I was so excited for them to get them this morning (since they were in bed when he got home). I had a quick photo shoot this afternoon, too--bet you can't guess who likes his souvenir and who doesn't?




(I know you can't tell...yet!)


(I can imagine Toby thinking, "What's this weird thing and why does Mom want me to wear it on my head?"

Thomas said, "Vikings are cool...what are they?"

And in case anyone is wondering exactly what Toby thinks of HIS viking helmet...
...this is how our photo shoot officially ended!



And, that's a wrap!

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toby is no hat man. Thomas looks so cute in his. Watch out for the throwing horns with Toby. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

How funny. We were supposed to go to Norway until they closed the site. Instead we went to England. I guess it still worked out. What did James think of Norway?

Emily Snow said...

Sues,

He wasn't there for that long, but he liked it. He said the women don't fake-bake like the Germans do and the Norwegians speak great English. The menus are all in Norwegian and English. The food was to his liking. But, he said it was super-expensive. He spent the equivelant of $16 yesterday just at a McDonald's getting a hamburger and soft drink. There's a good chance he'll go back again very soon.

Alison said...

They look cute. I like your glasses too. I need a new pair but I never LOVE any pair I get.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am sitting here laughing!! That was perfect:)
love ya
Michelle