Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Having Second Thoughts...

As soon as I woke up this morning, I had it in my head that I really think James can hang my pretty Italian plate here in our "temporary" German home. It's such a shame wrapping it up and having it on a shelf downstairs most of the time. Besides, the vendors have even made it easy on the customers--they've strung a wire through the bottom of the plate so all you really have to do is get a nail in the wall. Not only that, but I have an empty wall just crying out for something to be hung on it! Stay tuned...

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should hang it up!! It is going to be fun to see all of the neat things you come home with for each of us....I mean that you come home with!!!
love ya
mlk

Aaron said...

take some pictures of your purchases, I want to see it!
love the skunk costume!
laurie

Rebeccah said...

Thanks! You just gave me an idea for my dining room that I've done pratically nothing with! Mike and love finding great pottery! I'm glad you are having fun with that!