Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Coughing Brothers...in Stereo!

Toby and Thomas both have coughs.  Last night, it was like they were in stereo.  Toby is a mess, he's coughing, snot is pouring out of his nose and his eyes are irritated.  Thomas is only battling the cough but he definitely coughs more often and his coughs are more severe. Which means Toby takes the purple Triaminic strips and Thomas takes the red! When is it going to end? I already know the answer...March.


Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is feeling some better. I hope that Kurt and I don't get sick. Kate and Ryan are sick too. The cold/snow is bad enough but when they are sick here,cows don't give them sick days. So I do feel sorry for your Dad. Hope the boys and you start feeling better. Hug those sick boys and get better. Love Always Mom

Hintze Family said...

Your winter is sounding a lot like ours last year! It was one thing after another and everyone kept taking turns being sick! You are absolutely right-it was March (and 2 rounds of antibiotics for me) until we finally broke out of it.

Sarah said...

Coughing is one thing that drives me crazy! I remember last year trying to find anything to help. I would spray that throat spray several times thru the night just so they could sleep. Cold weather brings terrible colds with it! Good Luck!!