Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF!

Yeah!  It is Friday and I am so glad.  I dropped Thomas off at school this morning and Toby and I ran all our errands.  We were gone the entire time that Thomas was at school.  I had the Mini loaded with bags and boxes, ran home, unloaded the car and then picked him up.  Seriously, no home time, but I've been home all week, so that's OK.  The kids seem to be on the mend.  Me too, except this nasty rash.  I'm giving it the weekend and if it hasn't improved, I'm seeking out a German doctor on Monday.  The loaner car actually started right up this morning.  And--if you hadn't guessed it--James came home from a work trip this evening, he's been gone since Saturday.  Yes, that's right.  He left right before we all got sick and came home when we were pretty much all better.


Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad this week is over too. What did James say when he saw your face? I hope it has improved. I will talk to you tomorrow. Hug the boys. Take care. Love Always Mom
P.S. 9 boxes are on their way.

Anonymous said...

AHH the life of the man of the house. Can't say for you, but it has seemed that with almost everyone in my immediate family manage to have sickness when Dad is away and Mom has to cope. Then Dad comes home. But perish the thought that he get under the weather, cause it will be "all hands on deck" to cater to his needs. But, how in this world would we ever get along without them. (I have been forced to learn "taint fun).

Hope your face clears up - it looks terrible painful, and possibly itchy. See a doctor soon, for your peace of mind.

Christmas will soon be here. I will probably spend Christmas eve with Jim, Debra and Catherine in Columbia, then sometime Christmas day, or the next day come back to Charleston and be with the rest of the family that can get together.
I am tempted to beg off the trip to Columbia to spend Christmas morning with Jeanine and her family as it will be so much fun with Jacob this year at 18 months.
We will see. Hard when everyone doesn't live within a very few miles.

Your snow pictures are great -- I love the snow IN PICTURES ONLY. Don't miss it a bit.

Love and take care. Gert