Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Snow...and It's Still Coming!









This afternoon, I bundled the kids up to play in the snow and give me a chance to clear off our steps (this is when I am thankful that we don't have a driveway or sidewalks attached to our residence) and to clean off the cars.  Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera when the kids were out playing in it.  It was Toby's first real experience really playing in the snow.  The snow is that good, wet, great snowball-making kind of snow.  Some of the neighbors were out and we had a little snowball fight.  The kids played until their hands and toes were cold, then I sent them in and cleared off the steps one last time.  Wow!  It is really snowing! I am predicting another "snow day" at school.

Until later,

Emily


2 comments:

The Mendon Welkers said...

The pictures are beautiful. At least you don't have to go driving anywhere. I HATE driving in the snow. I'm dreading this year coming from Mendon. YIKES! I hope you and Thomas are feeling better!!!

Life in Maryland said...

Awe, I miss snow :(