Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Yawnt to Ea Fwies!

Today, after I dropped Thomas off at school, Toby and I continued on with my morning errands.  I actually made pretty good progress and was on my way home at about 11:15 AM when it occurred to me that I had one little gift to buy at the PX and I really should just go pick it up.  So, I made a right turn instead of staying straight and made my way through security.  As I was pulling into the parking lot, Toby starts yelling "Ea, Ea" (Eat!), because there is a food court next to the PX and he's no dummy.  I started to tell him, "No, we're not going to eat, we're going into the PX for 10 minutes and then we're going home and we'll eat lunch there."  He persisted, "Ea, Ea!" and I said, "No" once more.  Then he got all quiet, I thought maybe he got it through his head, when all of the sudden I heard, "I Yawnt to Ea Fwies!, I YAWNT to Ea FWIES!" Well, with a full sentence like that, I figured the little guy deserved some fries.  So, I got him a small order to go at Burger King and we went shopping at the PX!


Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

jlk said...

Wow. I would have bought him a milkshake, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow it's so fun watching them learn. Makes you wonder what words are going to come next, or sentence now. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

Alison said...

That is so cute! Of coarse you HAD to reward that! I crave them too sometimes!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing what they can do. So were the fries all he hoped they would be!!
love ya tons
Michelle

Anonymous said...

LOL! Too great!