Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holed Up

James and I got hit with something yesterday.  We are both still quite sick. Sore throats, headaches, body aches (the worst aches and pains in my feet and calves that I can ever remember), coughs and stuffed up heads.  I also had a fever of 102* but that seems to have passed. Thomas was complaining of a tooth ache on Christmas Day which I think was actually a molar coming up, but he seems to be OK now. We have even caught a glimpse of our little "Mischief Man" aka Toby over the past couple days.  Toby has been sick for so long that we kind of forgot what a little devil he can be!  Yesterday, he was full-force, but today he seems to have relapsed a little.  Thomas has been happy to play and play and play the Wii.  Toby has been sleeping a lot, just like Mommy.  I just can't seem to get enough sleep!  In fact, the past two days, I have bathed and then just put on clean pajamas. I'm not even going to mess with "comfy clothes", I'm going straight for pajamas right now! James has been relaxing, and actually got to set up one of his war games.  That's the nice thing about having a ginormous table like ours, you can set up a project on half of it, and still feed a family of four on the other side! I can't remember the last time he played a war game.  I thought for sure that today James would go out, at least go to the commissary.  But, I was wrong.  That's when I know he really is sick because he's not the type to stay in...he gets too antsy. The boys and I will go early Monday morning! Thank goodness for shelf milk!


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Yikes! You guys sound like us. Hubby & I are sick too. Hope you guys feel better quickly.