Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Take Notice!

I've added the best quote I've ever seen in my life to the right.  I got it from my friend MW's blog.  I just loved it! Think about it.  It's sooo true!


I have also added a new "gadget" to my blog.  It's right under our family picture. It is a weather tool for all to see how cold/warm/RAINY it might be in my part of Germany.  It's set for Frankfurt. Frankfurt...Wiesbaden... well I don't really live in either place but my town wasn't an option! Also, FYI...it's set in Fahrenheit although they use Celsius here.  No, I'm still not converted to the Celsius system, so I don't expect you to be either!

Until later,

Emily


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is winter in Cache Valley this morning it was 3 degrees. We have 12 inches of snow still on the ground. We have had a couple of nice days. Those days are almost the same as yours. I don't think we will get out of the teens today. The fog was here this morning too. Snow by Friday and Saturday, I am ready for SPRING,two months down and two to go(half way) Hug the boys and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love Always Mom