Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still No Car

It's been three weeks and two days since my beloved Rondo left our home.  She sits in a muddy parking lot awaiting parts from the States.  They were thought to be arriving about a week ago.  But that wasn't the case.  James called today, there is no way of tracking the parts and all that can  be done is to wait some more. That and continue to drive the piece-of-crap Dodge Neon that smells like smoke, has a "check engine" light on and has a big vinyl logo of the autoparts place that is fixing our car.  Yeah, I feel so stylish in it! 


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Ana said...

Ugh! This is making my two month long car repair saga back when I was dating Oliver sound easy. At least the parts weren't coming from overseas. I did manage to fry the loaner, though. There was an oil leak, and I thought I was checking the oil level when I was actually checking the transmission fluid. I'm sure you can imagine how that ended up! Luckily, I played dumb girl (not too far off the mark) and they gave me another one with no repercussions. I hope yours gets fixed soon!