Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Conversing with Thomas

Thomas: "Mom, can you help me find my blue eraser? I can't find it anywhere."

(After I had warned him not to let Toby get any of them because he could choke and die)

Emily: "Well, where did you look?"

Thomas: "Well...I looked in the living room, the toy box, the table, my room... I even looked at Toby and he wasn't dying, so that means he doesn't have it--it's not anywhere!"

(in case you're wondering, I found it on my bed!)

And this is a day of my life....

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you found it and now you can stop looking. The best was Toby didn't have it, and nothing bad happened. Thing have definitely changed since Toby has became mobile. Nothing is safe and everything has to be bigger than Toby can fit in his mouth. I remember this live for us went on for a lot of year here too! As you can tell I am back home. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

jlk said...

That was funny.

Life in Maryland said...

Just wanted to tell you that JK and I were talking about Chipotle and missing you again!

Emily Snow said...

jlk and rp--oh how I miss you both and I also miss Chipotle!

Anonymous said...

I swear that is the funniest post ever!! Okay, I wasn't with R or jlk...but I miss you too!!
And Chipotle---I haven't been there in forever. I will refrain from going in honor of you.....and because Mr. D doesn't like the year supply of calories one bowl offers!! Dang healthy guy. Where is my beer gut boy when I need a Chipotle fix?
love ya