Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random Thought Thursday...

Three cats are better than one?

I have been a bit suspicious of our "new" wandering outdoor cat, Gypsy. At first, I thought she had a round head and a mostly black face and didn't seem too scared of us. Other days, she would bolt as soon as she heard us come downstairs and I swore she was sporting a white face. After some careful observation, I can confirm that there are two black and white neighborhood cats and they've both found our little feeding dish. So, the black faced kitty will remain Gypsy and the white faced kitty is Jasmine. Tailer will remain Tailer (as always).

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Animals always know where the big hearted person lives. Or maybe they can just smell out a free meal. If you keep adding one cat a month, you will become the pied piper once again. Hug the boys and take care Love Mom 3:15 p.m. Friday

Jennifer said...

I can not beleve that your oldest son is 5 all ready. Time goes so fast. I am not going to use names couse I can not trust my self not to mess up. I got the card and pic that you sent me and thank you very much. They are so cute and the baby is getting so big. Speaking of babys mines is just a growing. She is so much fun. I am loving every min of being a mom. I went and got her pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and they will be back on Monday so there will be some in the mail to you by wed. Talk to you soon Jen