Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, April 20, 2008

American Idol

James & I have finally jumped on the American Idol band wagon this season. It plays here just a day late, so our show dates are Wednesday and Thursday at 7:00 PM, but we generally watch both hours on Saturday night instead. I usually find out on accident who got voted off, but I don't tell James. If you have followed this at all, you will completely agree with James when he said that "It was a good thing you used those code names in your blog, rather than your real name, because can you imagine how many times your blog would have been 'Googled'". How true.

So who are our favorites? We both think David Cook will take it...but David Archuleta is awesome too and he has that sweet, teeny-bopper element going for him. He is so likeable. However, I'd buy a CD from David Cook though, not so sure I would from David Archuleta. Or I guess the thing now is to download...yeah I need to figure that one out too, since James brought me home an Ipod a few weeks ago (he won it as an "award" at work) and I've yet to even take it out of the package.

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Did you know Brooke and David A. are mormons?
Those are my 2 favorites.

Emily Snow said...

I knew Brooke was, but didn't know about David.

Anonymous said...

When you come home Kurt or CieAra can help you with the Ipod. I am still with 8 tracks and Transistor Radios,things were much simpler back then. I hate when we upgrade our cell phones. Hug the boys. Take care Love Always Mom

Alison said...

Yeah, I am semi into it this year...I have been better in years past. I thought the name thing was funny when I found out...HAHA!!