Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break

This week, Thomas' preschool, along with the rest of the DOD school system is on Spring Break. Are we doing anything special? No, it's more of a break for me than anything! The commisary, for some reason, is closing today at noon. I had planned on making a quick trip there this morning but woke up to snow and wind. Yes, it is April! I looked over my list and there is nothing that I am actually out of so I think I'll wait and go tomorrow.

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had cold and winter type off and on weather today too. We are supposed to have in the 70's this coming weekend. That is what temps Kate and Ryan will have in Cancun too. I am sure I will enjoy it no matter what. I am ready for spring Jerry Layne is out working his field across from us. Your Dad said maybe next week they will start, still some wet spots. Maybe I will mow this weekend clean the winter off the lawn. Hug the boys and take care Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

That's pretty funny about the snow. It seems to be snowing around the US today too. We're sunny, windy & 78 today. I think I've acclimated though. Wed & Thurs we're only supposed to be 72 & 69 & I caught myself thinking "oh, no. it's going to be cold!" LOL!!!