Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, April 25, 2008

Thomas and his "Mini" Game


Ever since we ordered our Mini last fall, and especially since we have had it, Thomas has been consumed with Mini Coopers. They are extremely popular over here, so we see a lot of them every single day. Thomas has created his own game out of all the Mini's on the road. Sort of an "I Spy" if you will. We will be driving along and he will spot a Mini and he will say, "Mom, I see a Red Mini with white stripes and a white top!" "Is that a cool Mini?" My answer always remains, "Yes, Thomas, I think all Mini's are cool." He remains as enthusiastic as the first day that he started it. He gets the most excited when he sees a Mini similar to James'. There are a lot of white ones with black tops, but not quite as many with the black stripes. However, there is one that is identical to James' that we pass quite often on our way back from preschool. When we pass that Mini it is like hitting the jack pot!


Until later,


Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas will be able to keep doing the game even here. There is several in Logan and I always see them on the freeway between Lewiston and Layton. One past Hall's on Wednesday. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

Hey, we have about three down here. They are pretty cute. When I was a bagger in England though lots of people had them. I had to load two of the carts the baggers take out that were full of groceries (they'd just gotten to town) plus mom, dad & two kids in car seats into one. Not the best thing I've ever done but I did it. Still not certain how or how they were able to drive home!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny and even in the picture there are two mini's. Reminds me of a nicer version of punch buggy!
love ya
mlk

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Ever since "The Italian Job" I've thought those cars were really cute.

Life in Maryland said...

Um, ok, I play the same game with myself ...