Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well, THAT's Never Happened Before!

Today, at about 4:30 PM, right after I had put Toby down for a late nap, and had put the sign up on the doorbell saying "Baby's sleeping, please knock", what do my ears hear? No, not my doorbell ringing, but the teenager diagonally across the street playing his BAGPIPES! He was actually quite good, and he didn't end up waking Toby up but it was hilarious!

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, That is hilarious!! I started laughing out loud when I read that. That's not something that I would hear in my neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

Where was he last week when we were there? In school probably because it is spring break this week. The things you get to see. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

Alison said...

That is so funny. It has never happened before?