Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Summer Vacation Plans!


For our Utah friends & family--in case you missed it in my last post--Thomas, Toby and I will be arriving in Utah on June 1st! We will be staying for two whole months, leaving on August 2nd.


James will join in on the Utah fun on July 24th, flying back to Germany with us on Aug 2nd. He will also join in on the Newport, CA fun, flying from Frankfurt to Orange County. Thomas, Toby & I will be flying from Utah to Orange County with the rest of the Snow family that flies.


And now you see why we had to visit a travel agency!


Until later,


Emily

6 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Becky,

I would love to see you. When it gets closer, we'll have to arrange something.

Emily

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I am going to miss you in Utah. I'm going up the first weekend in May for my sisters Graduation. darn it!

Emily Snow said...

Rebecca,

One of these years...it just has to work out!

Jeannie said...

You have a really good MOM for coming back out to help you fly with your kids, but of coarse I already knew that "A" is a good mom. Good luck on the laundry. That is my task for the day.

(I HATE LAUNDRY)

Honeybee said...

Fun! I'm glad you can come over for awhile. Kathleen & I are planning a "Lewiston Reunion" for June so that's perfect!!

Emily Snow said...

Honeybee,

Just let me know what day!

Jeannie,

I know, my mom is the best!

See you guys this summer!

Emily