Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, April 14, 2008

FYI: A New Mailing Address for the Snow's

No, I am not crazy enough to actually post our mailing address on this blog, but I wanted those of you who have our mailing address to be aware that we will be getting a new military mailing address sometime over the next month. The base that James works at is currently in the process of slowly closing down and the CMR where we currently pick up our mail will close this summer. In case you are wondering, James' office will stay where it's at--at least until next summer. Anyhow, we will be opening a new CMR box in Wiesbaden soon...but we haven't moved!

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost had that one down. The truth is I have never quite memorized yours maybe I knew you would be changing it so I didn't work my mind that hard. Hug the boys and I talk to you soon. Love Always Mom