Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, April 3, 2008

FYI: Commenting on Comments

I don't know if there is a blog "rule" but I have been wondering well, since I started this blog, what I should do if someone leaves a comment that requires a comment to it...do I go on their blog or email them and comment or do I leave a comment on my blog?

Well, after trying all three, I have decided that if you leave a comment on my blog, I will leave my comment to that comment on MY blog. Easy enough.

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

Alison said...

I have always wondered that also. GLAD your back!!

Leslie said...

That's what I've seen most often. Its easier too.

Ana said...

That's what I always do. I figure if they never see it, guess it didn't matter too much, anyway!

Anonymous said...

When the rare occasion happens that someone leaves comments on mine...except you..you are comment queen!! I reply under it.
Thanks by the way for always making me feel so loved by stopping in.
love ya
mlk