Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comment Moderation

Please don't be alarmed anyone. I have changed one of the settings to my blog. I have enabled comment moderation. This means that when you leave a comment, it won't immediately appear on my blog. Blogger will "save it" until I can look at it first and then I will post it manually. Mainly I did this so I can know when I have a new comment so I don't have to scroll through all my old posts. Secondarily, it will also be helpful if someone happens to slip up and use our real names! Please use our blog names when posting!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weren't too sure what the big pyramid @ the Kristkrindle Markts was called. I think I have the answer but I had to dig out my own to find out! I believe that they are called
"Weihnachts-Pyramide". Not too certain what the translation is. Anyway, Merry Christmas to the Snows'. I will hopefully be getting our Christmas cards out soon.
Susan

Emily Snow said...

Thanks, Susan!