Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Goodbye Lazy Sunday Mornings!

We are a family that attends church regularly. When I say regularly, I mean pretty much every Sunday unless we are on a trip, or one of us is sick. With the turn of the new year, our ward or congregation will go from meeting at 1:30 PM to 9 AM. I actually like 9 AM church once I get there but it's the getting there...or rather getting there on time that is the killer. That means we will have to leave our home by 8:30 AM...it's going to be tough 52 weeks! To save time in the morning, I'll probably bathe the night before. The kids always get their baths at night. Bags will have to be packed the night before. Not only will Sunday mornings be busier, but so will Saturday evenings! "Saturday is a Special Day"....(a Primary song), suddenly popped in my head! But, on the flip-side, it will be the return of my Sunday nap! I love naps. If I could, I would nap every single day of my life. But, since I now have two young children, I'll take one every Sunday instead! Goodbye Lazy Sunday Mornings...but Hello Lazy Sunday Afternoons!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post? I love Sunday naps!!
love ya
mlk

Life in Maryland said...

Sunday naps are a MUST for weekly sanity :)