Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, December 23, 2007

An Early Christmas Present!

I received an early Christmas present this year...well, it isn't really a Christmas present but it made me as excited or even more excited than a good Christmas surprise would make me--James was able to successfully hang four wall hangings on the walls! Three of the four of them I would consider heavy too! Everything has to be pre-drilled. Then, there's the funny--only a man would do it that way notable-- when he hung up the decorations, he didn't find it necessary to take off the little stamps from the moving company...the ones that inventory each item. I guess he decided he wasn't going to do it all and left something for me to do. And, I didn't say a word about it either...

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I'm pretty impressed by your will power. Not all of us would have been able to let it go! Yea to James for being able to hang some things! It always makes a house feel more like a home!

Anonymous said...

Just be thankful he did what he did. They would still be waiting if your Dad had to do them or as I learned from the first time I let your Dad hang anything, it is done at his eye level. The Eugene Cole paint in the front was eye level for a person 6'3' I had to explain that wasn't going to work. From then on I do it myself. Hug the boys and I will see you early in the morning to see the frost. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Thanks for the ecard, very sweet. Santa will be there before here, so enjoy and give those beautiful boys a hug -- you can even give the oldest one a hug for me if he is in a receiving mood. Going to Jeanine's tonight to wait for Santa to come. My present this year is the new knee and it is doing much better than I had hoped. Merry Christmas again, and a wonderful, healthy and happy New Year. Love, Gert