Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

No Christmas Cards from the Snow's this Year!

While my intentions were good this year, time flew and Christmas cards did not happen. Truthfully, I was waiting for a great picture of the four of us that I would upload to shutterfly.com and get those cute postcards that are so popular these days. Last Monday, I had decided to use a darling picture of Thomas and Toby that I took recently, and didn't post on the blog and then I realized that by the time they got shipped to me and I sat down and addressed the envelopes and sent them off to the States again, there was no way they would arrive before Christmas! So, I "shelved" the idea of Christmas cards for a while...until yesterday, when I changed the style of the card from Christmas to New Year's and now my order is on it's way! I figure as long as I get my New Year's cards out sometime in January...I'm still being punctual!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

jlk said...

We are also doing "New Year's" cards. Christmas happened too fast this year...even though we had 6 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will start a new thing New Year's cards. I would be late with them too. Yours is in the mail, you would have got it if you were in Maryland not over there. Snowing here all day, and for the next 5 days to come. Hug the boys and take care Love Always Mom