Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Growing Like a Weed!

Thomas is going through another growth spurt! Honestly, right now, I feel like I can't keep the boy dressed! All of the sudden, he is complaining about his pants being too tight around the waist. There goes three pairs of jeans... He has already outgrown the church cords that he got for Christmas. He has quite a few sweatpants that are right on the verge of being "floods" and now, this morning, he is complaining about his one-piece pajamas "bugging him". I checked that out, and sure enough, the pajamas are really tight on his shoulders. Oldnavy.com, I'll be calling you soon!

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Boy, do I understand that! Nik & Hanae both have growth spurts right after Christmas. I try to buy accordingly but this year I really missed. Nik jumped from a 12 to a 16! I have a hard time keeping him fed too. Oh & his shoe size jumped from a 9 to a 10 1/2. Hanae wasn't as bad but... Thank heavens for shopping online, eh?

Anonymous said...

That is really a good thing, just very costly. We hope Thomas and Toby do not get the Evans gene in the height department. The other three sides of your family have tall men. Now you know what the saying "growing like a weed" really means. We differently not get him a bike until you get here to make sure it tall enough for him. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

The one thing I absolutely love about JC Penney is that they have "half sizes" with the elastic adjusters....Emma will get thick around the waist even though she may not immediately grow but then she has the growth spurt and her pants get too big around the waist and her growth spurt doesn't effect the length of her pants very much---its saved me from having to buy jeans every two months or so....but I truly understand what you mean about keeping up....in other things I totally have that problem too. Colten right now is growing so much and he is nine mo wearing 18 mo.....Boys are fast growers.....