Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Molly Patch




Thursday evening, I received a shipment of eight absolutely fun and fabulous custom-ordered placemats from "The Molly Patch".

The Molly Patch is actually a company owned and operated by one of my good friends in Frederick, MD, Jana Kigin.

I have always been a table cloth kind of gal...never really used placemats and certainly never had more than four matching ones, but as Toby has been growing up, it was evident that the use of tablecloths in our home was going to be put on hold for while. So, I started to look for cute placemats but was disappointed by my findings.

That's when I contacted Jana to see if she made them. Turned out that she does and that I could even choose my own fabrics (thanks to the internet). So, I chose three fabrics that struck my fancy and then Jana did all the hard work! I love them!

To see more fantastic products from the Molly Patch or to contact Jana for more info, please visit this website: http://www.mollypatch.com/

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

jlk said...

Your pictures of them look great. I am so glad you like them! I have some photos of some new products that I will be uploading on the site this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Emily they are very cute and also will be more likely to stay out of Toby's reach. It's nice you know someone who is starting to do a at home business and you are spreading the word about it. Hug the boys. Take care. Love always Mom