Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I Picked Them Out Myself!"



This morning, I received my first official present ever from Thomas. James took him shopping on Saturday and he picked out something that was from he and Toby. Here are some pictures of my beautiful earrings from Thomas (and Toby). Thomas was so excited, he came bee-bopping into my bedroom right after 7:00, with his present in hand. He was so proud of himself:


Thomas: "Mom, Do you like them?"

Emily: "Yes, I love them!"

Thomas: "I knew you would like them because you really like cats."

Emily: "You're right!"

Thomas: "Put them in your ears."

(I put them in)

Thomas: "Oh,
Mom, those look nice!"


Happy Valentines Day!

Emily

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I will tell you that for the next while you will be expected to wear them everyday with everything or you will see the saddest face on Thomas. At least he has good taste, they are cute kitty heads. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

jlk said...

He should be so proud of himself. Those are so cute -- I hope you enjoy wearing them EVERYWHERE. Encourage jewelry giving early one -- he'll have one happy wife.

Leslie said...

That is so sweet. Your two boys are geting so grown up. Happy Valentine's Day! - Leslie

sues2u2 said...

I still have the very(!!!) cheap ring that Nik picked out himself for me for Christmas when he was 5. It is one of my most treasured items because of the same thing. It was the first present he gave me!

Anonymous said...

were you just teary eyed!! That is so very thoughtful. He could have gotten you any earring but he picked out cats because he knows you!! too sweet.
mlk

Alison said...

He is so cute. I love hearing his sweet stories!!