Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Since we arrived home last night, Toby has found a whole new level in our home. Things that have been in their places for months have been pulled down or torn apart and he does this with much speed, skill and coordination, too! And, oftentimes, with his well-known wild animal sound! And, so, like it or not, our home will be adjusted once more and more things will go UP, UP, UP! He really is a "Crazy Baby"!

Until later,

Emily

P.S. We weren't fast enough--for months and months we have left our laptop on top of one of our end tables in our living room. As long as we have closed it up, he has not bothered it. Until tonight, when we heard a loud crash on the tile floor...yep, he threw down the laptop. Fortunately, it seems to be working fine but the crash broke the teeth off that locked down the computer.

James heard the crash (I was in the basement, he was upstairs with Thomas and Toby was on the middle floor) and asked what it was...I was almost certain I knew what it was but was hoping he had found something else. Nope, I was right. I carried Toby upstairs to face his father. Actually, I held Toby up to James and said, "Now, how much do you love your second son?" and then I told him what he had done. Naughty, naughty little baby!

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

It is amazing what cute little boys will and can do. Alex actually knocked our laptop off the table today also, but luckily nothing broke on it. Good luck on the flight, all I can say is get some good sleeping drugs. And not for you but for Toby.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the other day I will need to put things up again when you come for the summer. It only last for a couple of years and things can come back down it's all in the joys of raising children. It is alot easier than yelling at them all the time "No No don't touch" Let them enjoy being young and everything that goes with it. Hug the boys, Take Care. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

ouch!!
I remember when our little D tried to open the dvd cabinet door..only we had the cord of the brand new and borrowed projector from work coming in front of the cabinet door...projector crashed to the ground. The bulb and lens....shattered all over. She is lucky she is so cute!! I think Toby has the same luck!!
love ya
mlk

Anonymous said...

Loved Loved Loved to hear about your adventures! Loved Loved Loved the pictures too! And seriously how could you not love the face of your angel! (I know that they can look like angels but can be true stinkers!) :) ....I'm having to move things up too--and baby proof everything!!!!!