Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Best Kept Secret in Town...


...is the bowling alley at the Wiesbaden Army Airfield! We discovered last Saturday that it isn't very busy there on Saturday nights. We went there last weekend for a birthday party that Thomas was invited to and on the way out, I asked one of the workers there if it was normally that quiet and he said that it was. We don't like crowds, so to hear that a place like that isn't all that busy, we were excited! So, we invited another family to join us tonight and we had the whole place to ourselves the entire time that we were there!

It's funny, because we figured out that the last time we went bowling was November 1998, so we certainly can't say that we go often, but now that we've found this place, if it continues to stay quiet, I could easily see us going there at least once a month!

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Yea! something that is family friendly. The sad thing is that the food usually is better there than some of the "eateries" on post! At least that was our experience however it has been almost 10 years now.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about crowds!! It sounds like you had a fun time!! miss you tons
mlk

Anonymous said...

That's just so great when you find a place like that!

Anonymous said...

In case you were wondering when I the last time I bowled it was around 1968 or 67. I was a terrible bowler I even dropped my ball behind me. Embarrassing Memories. Hug the boys. Take care. Love Always Mom