Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, November 18, 2007

2:40 AM

The exact minute when James' violent stomach flu began. He has thrown up every hour since and now he's sick coming out both ends. Of course he won't drink or eat anything that I have given him...he's one of those pathetic sick people.

I went to the couch at about 5 AM only to have Thomas join me at 6 AM because he heard his dad being violently sick and was scared. I got him settled by about 6:40 AM only to have Toby wake at 6:50 AM! With very little sleep, today will certainly seem like a LONG day!

James and I were both on schedule to teach this afternoon. I'm going to have to put a call in at 9 AM to let someone know that James won't be coming to church today. I have also been queasy all night but so far, nothing has come of it. Thomas is also talking in Primary.

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

jlk said...

Yuck! I hope he's feeling better. And, I hope you haven't gotten it!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that the rest of you do not come down with it too. Since we just Skype you we know the boys are fine. Hopefully you don't get it with such a week full of cooking ahead of you. Take care and hug the boys. Love Always Mom