Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Birthday Wishes!

Happy Birthday to my sister, Kate. She was born on Thanksgiving Day, 27 years ago. With the eight hour time difference, it is sometimes tricky to get a hold of each other. I left two messages, but she's not home from work yet (she teaches college classes to students attending high school). I'm proud of everything that she has done and the person that she has become, I'm proud to call her my sister. She does a lot for our family. And, I hope she has a great birthday!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate's birthday turn out to be a snowy day, the first real snow of the year. Kate had 2 inches in Wellsville and about 1 inch at her house. There were snow plows in the canyon, winter is here in Utah. Your Dad and I stopped by on our way home from Layton and took her to lunch. Happy Birthday Kate. Hug the boys and take care Love Always Mom

DanceNplay said...

Thank you so much for your story and care. I really appreciate it. It's just really stressful rightnow. My husband and I are young and not quite established yet. So it's been hard for us. We've only been married for 3 years. I need to let go of my bitterness and continue living in faith. Thank you. Luckily, I have awesome friends who've helped us out for the next few days.