Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update on James

James is still not feeling well, but has spent less time in the bathroom this evening. He was able to eat some yogurt and is now asleep on the couch. Before he went to sleep he was complaining that our house is cold...it's 76 degrees and holding, so I conclude that he has a fever.

Toby has gone to bed already, which is pretty early for Toby, so I hope he is OK. Thomas and I will be going to bed within the hour. I am exhausted but he is building a train track at the moment.

Thomas' talk went well in Primary today and so did my lesson in Relief Society. I won't have to teach again for another month, so at least for this week and probably next week I won't worry too much about my lesson.

I didn't get any Thanksgiving food prepared today, as I had hoped. I know I could do some tonight (it's still pretty early) but I am beat!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the old saying goes "tomorrows another day" You will do what you can and that's best you can do. Glad James is doing better we will keep our fingers crossed the rest of your household misses it. Take care. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom
5:10 p.m. Sunday

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than for the man of the house to be sick. There is nothing you can do to make them feel better. Just remember men can be sick for 3 days, mothers for only a couple hours.
Went to visit my youngest son and family yesterday -- Their daughter, Catherine, had the lead in the school play (Guys & Dolls). She is only a freshman so it is quite a feather in her cap. Only a grandmother's opinion, but she did GREAT. Hopefully her acting,singing ambitions will not go any farther than the local theater. I would hate to think she could end up in the "big city" atmosphere. One week before the knee gets replaced. eek.
Hugs and love, Gert