Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, November 25, 2007

It WAS All a Matter of Time...

1:22 AM

The exact moment when the vicious stomach flu from hell hit me. I was almost positive last night when I went to bed that it was coming on.

I was sick through most of the night but fortunately, since it's a weekend, James has been able to take care of the kids and let me sleep. The aches and pains that followed last night's episode, are almost worse.

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so sorry! I hope that you feel bette soon!

Anonymous said...

sorry 00 get well soon. Gert

Anonymous said...

I am also that you got the flu bug. Hope yours is like Thomas's flu. I will check on you tomorrow morning before I go to work. Hug the boys and get feeling better. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

I hate the flu. I am sorry. Nothing is worse than a Mommy with the flu...well your case was bad. Kids with flu all week and then you getting it!
love ya

DanceNplay said...

The Schlenz! I remember them! I was home taught by one of them! HAHA!
I hope you're feeling better! I'be posted new blogs now. I went on a few day hiatus!