Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Saturday Situation

We had hoped to hit a Christmas market this morning. Leaving right after breakfast. The weather today was also cooperative, the sun was out, it was bright and shiny for the first time in what seems like two weeks at least.

But, it was not meant to be, Thomas got hit with the stomach flu late last night and was sick throughout the night. He's been camped out on the couch all day today watching The Polar Express (I think he watched it 5 or 6 times).

Toby is still not himself. He's hardly eating at all. I, personally, feel like a walking time-bomb just waiting to get sick. With 3 of the 4 of us already afflicted, I feel like it is only a matter of time. James feels fine now but it wasn't until Thanksgiving when he felt well again.

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cross all fingers,toes and anything else and pray it's a male flu only. Hope you all will be better tomorrow. Hug the boys Take care. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope the guys get well soon and you are able to safely avoid the bug. Nothing worse than having the guys in the house sick, knowing that no matter what, Mom can only be sick a few hours (preferrably when everyone else is sleeping so she doesn't bother them too much.)
Love you and hugs -- hope you stay well and the guys are better. Gert

Anonymous said...

I love the Polar Express!!
I miss you tons. I enjoyed reading and viewing your appliances...I wish I could ship you mine so I can buy black ones. Now I have guilt because mine are fine....just not the color I want now.
I still don't get the bucket thing.
I hope you stay well.
Lysol Lysol Lysol