Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Look What I Did...Again




I got my hair cut again, about 10 days ago. I had Martina take another 2 1/2 inches off. The back is super-short. The front is shorter than I would like, I wish she would have only taken 1 1/2 inches off the front. But, it's a great haircut, and it will grow!

I asked Thomas to take some pictures of me this morning. I felt like my 5-year old was taking mugshots of me, but it was between him, the baby or the cat!

Until later,

Emily

10 comments:

Jeannie said...

Way cute hair. I love it. Do you always dress that nice in the morning? I find myself still in pj's until mid afternoon. I love your blog. It's nice to here what is going on with you and your family.

jlk said...

I think it looks great. Not too short at all!

Anonymous said...

DeGorgeous!!! It looks wonderful!! And kudos to the little photographer!!

Anonymous said...

I now know what Thomas is going to do when he grows up,be a famous photographer. Thomas takes better pictures then your Dad does. I think you hair is really cute too. Hug the boys and take care Love Always Mom

Life in Maryland said...

I love it! And ditto to jeannie! I don't look that good all day!

Shannon said...

Your hair looks fantastic. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!

Anonymous said...

Way cute, Way cute! I love it! I've colored my hair also it's gotten so long it's crazy. So my friend next door is a blogger and has helped me set it all up how ever there is nothing on it yet. I have to let you know or have you check once in a while. Sorry I've been sick and having surgeries and for once in a long long time I feel fantastic! Thinner but not so gaunt and pail looking at least I think so...lol. who knows what others have to say but I feel great. Bo is down for his morning nap so I got on your blog for the 1st time...I know I'm terrible. But i've caught up on every thing Toby is getting so big and just cuter and cuter.

Emily Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DanceNplay said...

I think your hair looks very cute!