Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update on Toby

Toby threw up for about 13 hours yesterday....I lost track of how many times he actually vomited, but it was well over a dozen. Poor baby! I was up with him twice last night and on the third wakening, I nudged James and had him get up with him (he's taken today off to help with Thanksgiving preparation--something he had planned on doing weeks ago). But, throughout the night, we gave him Pedialite which he was able to keep down. So, last night, even though he was up three times, it was more for a drink and comfort at least not vomit control! This morning, he had a wet diaper so I know he's not dehydrated. He had one jar of baby food this morning and so far has kept it down. He's already down for his morning nap. I suspect he'll sleep quite a bit today as long as he doesn't get sick again.

We're going to work on Thanksgiving prep and then load the family up to go to preschool. Thomas' preschool is feeding all the kids and the parents that can join in, their own Thanksgiving dinner right at 1:00. After our Thanksgiving celebration with the kiddies, James, Toby and I will run a few errands to kill time.

Stay tuned, though, I'll be posting some pictures of my inadequate kitchen that I'm working in this year for Thanksgiving! I believe when you see one thing in particular, you will be VERY thankful!

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: