Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Random Thought Thursday...

I know some of my blog readers already know this...but some of you don't...

In case you've been wondering, we finally got a renter in our home. He moved in on October 16. He's a single guy, the only one on the contract. However, we quickly found out (it's good to have neighbors) that his mom and girlfriend will be there too. I don't really care, just as long as the rent is paid and they don't destroy the house, but I find it a bit shady that he didn't disclose the information (technically everyone 18 and over is supposed to have a credit check).

Anyways, it will feel good to not make our mortgage payment for a while (he's only signed until June when he can either re-sign or we'll put it back up on the rental market again) and bounce back from the financial drain that moving here has been on our bank account.

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well with Mom and girlfriend there I would think there will not be too many wild single guy parties. Hopefully your house will be in tack when you return. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom 4:45 p.m. Thursday

Emily Snow said...

This is true...and still much better then parents and five kids all over the age of 12!

Anonymous said...

What a relief!! I will make some drive by rounds for ya!!

Emily Snow said...

mlk--Thanks!

Angie said...

I drive by alot on my way to Chipotle (always reminding me of you by the way!:) ) Anyway so I'll peak that way once in a while but unfortunately the inside really is what matters most right? I just have to tell you how cute the kids look in their costumes.......especially the baby! (ie....Thomas the Train is cute too.....)Hope you have a great day!