Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, November 12, 2007

Slow Day Sunday

Yesterday, James had to work. Actually, it was a travel & work day but it was more travel than anything. He left the house at 6 AM and got home at 6 PM. From here until the New Year is supposed to be "slow" meaning no travel. There is one week in December that I'm not holding my breath on, though...

So, that meant the boys and I spent Sunday together. It would almost seem like a regular day except that we didn't go anywhere except for church. We leave for church at 1 PM and get home around 5 PM. I really don't like this time slot. I was happy to find out yesterday that with the turn of the New Year we will switch to 9:30 for a year. Starting that early will have it's own challenges but it will be better than 1:30.

James got home just in time for us to eat leftovers from the day before. We hung out with our kids for a while, Toby was wasted because he won't sleep at church, therefore he didn't get an afternoon nap. We had them both in bed by 8:30 PM and then James and I just vegged out in the living room for a while. I was exhausted and went to bed by 10 PM. I don't often go to bed that early, so you know I was tired!

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad James got home safe and sound. Things are back to the normal as much of normal as you have. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom