Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma Kay!

Today is my Grandma Kay's birthday. She will be 94 today! She has the best birthday ever: 11/12/13! How cool is that?

I have a birthday card in the mail for her, but I'm sure it didn't make it to her since I sent it out last Wednesday. But, the card I selected said exactly the way that I feel about her:


A Grandmothers Love Means So Much.

"Everything she does reflects
her feelings for her family,

The treasures in her life
she's proudest of--

Everything she shares
brings so much happiness

to living...

Everything she touches
turns to love."


Grandmother, you have been
and always will be
the heart and soul
of a very special family,
a family that admires you,
appreciates you, and loves you.

Life brings many changes,
but nothing will ever undo
the wonderful legacy of your love
that goes on and on for us.

Happy Birthday & Many More!

Love, James, Emily, Thomas & Toby

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am up and waiting for it to be late enough to call Aunt Kay and "sing" Happy Birthday to her. Besides being my favorite aunt she is my Godmother. I made her a card with a program I have which gives me a lot of opportunity to edit, so by time I got most of what I wanted to say I hoe the card doesn't seem gaudy to others, but there is so much to say to someone so wonderful. Wish I were closer so I could hug her. Hugs and love to you. Gert

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is just now 6 a.m. here so it will be a 2 hour wait at least. Gert

Anonymous said...

Good Job Emily. I am off to talk at Kate class. I will call Mom on the way. I will do my best at singing Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to the Worlds Best Mom. Hug the boys and Take care Love Always Mom.

Anonymous said...

You did good, I'll print everything and take all to her. She is one very special 'MOM', Grandma, and Great-Grandma........

Anonymous said...

Forgot......... And a special Aunt/Godmother.........

Anonymous said...

What a sweet granddaughter you are!! Happy Birthday Grandma Kay!