Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Compassionate Service

Well, this morning I was called to be the new Compassionate Service Leader in our ward. (Which is what I guessed I was going to be called to be.) What this means is I am one of the main people to call when there is a sister or family in need. Not that I'm the one that has to fill the need but I am one of the people to find people to help and to keep tabs on the situation. In our ward, we deal with lots of babies being born, and people moving in and moving out, providing meals and babysitting when it is needed. Then there are the "unexpected events" and emergencies that will be dealt with when they happen.

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be awesome!!! love ya
mlk

Anonymous said...

I know you will have this all charted and organized in a very short time. You will do a great job they are lucky to have you. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

You'll be great at your new calling! We miss you! We are anxious to hear about Thomas' first day of school. Bo points at Toby's picture and says "Toby".

Anonymous said...

Wish you were closer, I could use a babysitter or at the very less be able to ask you for help......... You'll do good, you have a lot of your mom's organization talent in you.....