Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Toby's First Day of Nursery

Toby's first day of nursery...not so great. We have LOTS of nursery-aged kids and the room is tiny. He got overwhelmed. And some of the big kids were picking on him. (I witnessed it). I took him in first and stayed with him for about 25 minutes...then I snuck out...he seemed fine when I left. Five minutes later, he was returned to me sobbing. He calmed down, I took him back in, stayed another 10 minutes and left again. Soon after, James happened to check on him and he said he was a complete crying, snotty mess so he just took him out for the rest of the time. They really need to split the nursery, the only thing is there isn't another spare room!


Until later,


Emily

1 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Poor Toby. Sad that the little guy would have been okay but for the wrong circumstances. Good thing that you guys are on the ball.