Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Little Monkey and his Stage!






We don't quite know what the appeal is, but Toby loves our table, rather climbing up on it and playing! We find him on it, take him off and he's right back on five minutes later. We can remove the chairs but he just pushes them over. We've resorted to trying to keep anything that would hurt him, or anything that Toby could hurt off the table. Funny story, today I heard this "cling-pause-cling-pause-cling-pause" and I thought, "that sounds like aluminum clanging", and then I remembered I had an almost full Diet Coke on the table. I ran to the dining room to find Toby enjoying my Diet Coke and spilling almost the entire contents all over him!


Until later,


Emily

5 comments:

Alison said...

At least he is a cute monkey!

sues2u2 said...

lol!!

Anonymous said...

What a monkey! Your Dad laughed when he saw what I said was a monkey on your blog. He didn't think I meant Toby until he saw him then he laughed. Hug the boys and I will see (Skype) you tomorrow. Love Always Mom

Laurie said...

Hi!
He is so cute. Shaun is also a climber, his favorite perch is the train table in the middle of all the legos, or trains, or whatever is on there at the moment. I love toby's hair, it's so cute. Shaun's is getting too long on top too, but none of my babies have even had hair this young since weston, so it's staying!
love you guys,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how long the Diet Coke enjoyment would happen!! Hey, I have Skype too....we should chat!!
I will first do my hair:)
mlk