Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jet Lag!

It is past 11 AM and the kids are both still asleep! I myself, have only been awake about 20 minutes! I thought when we moved here and felt like garbage for a while it was because of all the stress we had been through and maybe a little bit of jet lag...nope, it was probably almost all jet lag! Today is going to be a weird day...like do I feed the kids breakfast when they wake up or lunch? I don't think it's going to be very productive. Oh, yeah, I'm giving myself this week to adjust so it's all OK!

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I was reading all of your previous posts & alternately feeling bad for you/Toby & happy that you made it back & also laughing about Toby wanting to stay up. btdt & lol!

Anyway have a great time readjusting your "inner clocks". That's always my favorite thing, not.

Anonymous said...

urgh.............
mlk

Aaron said...

HI! so glad you made it home OK. I'm glad the boys slept a little for you. Good luck this week adjusting to everything. This summer has been the best! love you all,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Yuck!!!! You deserve to rest and take it easy to get back on schedule for sure!!!!